Douglas College Scholarships: Begin your journey of learning in Canada. Good News! Douglas College International Student Scholarships are open for applications. In this article, we’ll explain this scholarship, its advantages, and the step-by-step application process.
Douglas College International Student Scholarship 2023-2024 is a scholarship for undergraduates for students from abroad. This scholarship can cover as much as CAD 7000 in tuition charges. Five candidates will be selected during each academic year.
The scholarship was established in 2017 to assist with the recruiting of international undergraduate students who participate in athletics to Douglas College and help them with their financial situation, and pay the difference between the tuition of domestic and international students. Fees.
The award is contingent on the student’s performance throughout all academic years. Five qualified recipients will be chosen every academic year. The awards will be divided equally between the fall and winter semesters.
- Degree of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Douglas College
- Studied in: British Colombia, Canada
- Program Duration: One year. The scholarship will be divided equally between the fall and winter semesters.
- Deadline December 31 May 31 / September 30, 2023
- Child, Family & Community Studies
- Social work
- Therapeutic Recreation
- Commerce & Business Administration
- Health Sciences
- Nursing – Psychiatry
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Science & Technology
- Sport Science
To see a complete list of specifics, check this website.
Douglas College International Student Scholarship offers the winner the following advantages:
- The scholarship will cover the cost of up to $ 7000 in tuition fees
Conditions for Eligibility to qualify for Douglas College International Student Scholarship
To be eligible to receive the Douglas College International Student Scholarship, the applicant must meet all the requirements listed below:
- The required languages are: English
- Country Eligible: All World Countries.
- To be considered for admission, applicants must submit an official High School Diploma with a minimum GPA of 60% or higher.
- Candidates must satisfy requirements for English Language requirements (TOEFL iBT Minimum score of 83, IELTS Academic Minimum overall band score of 6.5).
- For more information on the requirements for admission, please get in touch with Douglas College International.
How do I Apply to be considered for Douglas College International Student Scholarship?
Follow the steps below to submit your application to be considered for Douglas College International Student Scholarship:
(1) After receiving an acceptance letter from the college, submit an application for the grant by clicking on the ” Apply now” button below to download and fill out the application form.
(2) Submit the required documents listed below to the address below:
Mailing address: Douglas College International Admissions, Room 2800
700 Royal Ave
New Westminster BC, V3M 5Z5 Canada
- The application form is filled out and completed by the pupil.
- International waiver for anyone who has access to admissions information.
- Scan of passport and study permit (if required).
- Proof of graduation, with certified original copies in the event of another language than English.
- Language evidence.
- A non-refundable $100 acceptance fee confirmation. Pay through the Flywire payment Portal to pay for Douglas College:
Note: Before making an application fee payment, please get in touch with Douglas International to confirm the program’s availability.