University of Saskatchewan Scholarship: You can continue the studies you have in Canada. It’s a good thing! The University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship is open for applications. This post will discuss the award, its benefits, and the step-by-step application procedure.
The University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded master’s and Ph.D. fellowship for international applicants. The scholarship can provide up to $20,000.00 for Ph.D. and $16,000 for a master’s.
The University of Saskatchewan is one of Canada’s top medical/doctoral schools, with a variety of animal, human, and plant research all on one campus. It is one of Canada’s 15 most renowned research-intensive universities. USask is a collaborative research environment with the nation’s most advanced equipment and facilities.
The UGS is available to students of selected departments only. New and continuing students in good academic standing must be nominated by their departments.
- Degree of Study: Masters/ Doctoral
- Institution(s): University of Saskatchewan
- Studied in Canada
- Program Duration:4 years for Ph.D. 3.0 years of Master.
- Deadline for HTML0: Feb. 28, 2023, at 4:45 pm CST
- Art & Art History
- Curriculum Studies
- Education – Cross-departmental Ph.D. program
- Indigenous Studies
- Languages, Literature, & Cultural Studies
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Linguistics & Religious Studies
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Animal Pathology
- Women, Gender, and Sexuality Research
The University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship offers the recipient the following advantages:
- Ph.D. Ph.D. (may be applicable until 36 months)
- Master’s Thesis $16,000 (may be available until 24 months).
Conditions for Eligibility to be eligible for the University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship
To be eligible for the University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Required Languages: English
- Countries eligible for HTML0: All World Countries
- All University Graduate Scholarships (UGS) recipients are full-time, well-qualified students who are either continuing their education or are on the verge of getting into a graduate degree program.
- Students must complete the initial 36 months in a master’s program or the initial 48 months of a Doctoral degree program to be eligible to be a member of the UGS.
- Candidates must meet an 80% minimum average as a student in the continuing program or an average of entry as prospective students.
How do I apply to be considered for the University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship UGS?
Go to the official website link at the end. But here are the crucial steps to take to get the University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship:
- Students need to be recommended through their respective departments. A complete nomination form comprises the following items:
- The filled-in application for.
- Photocopies of any official non-U.S. Saskatchewan postsecondary academic transcripts. We will request information from the student’s University of Saskatchewan records.
- Two reference letters. Check the application for directions for writing letters of reference.
- If submitting your application via email, ensure that all files are in Adobe PDF format. Graduate Awards and Scholarships
- Room 116 Thorvaldson Building
- 110 Science Place
- Saskatoon, SK S7K 5C9
- Email: gradstudies.04******65f@d***e.com